Before answering the question “Where Can I Buy Kamagra?”, let us first define what Kamagra is. Kamagra is one of the famous “generic Viagra” pills available on the market. The product is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in patients suffering from the condition. But, the product is also used by a number of buyers for applications other than erectile dysfunction; it is also used as a sexual enhancer by some individuals, even those without ED. It is believed by other users that Kamagra is also effective in helping them have an improved sexual experience, although that is not a valid medical reason to use the product.
What is in Kamagra?
Ever wonder what’s in Kamagra or Viagra that makes them effective? Both Kamagra and the brand-name Viagra (by Pfizer) treatment for erectile dysfunction has what we call “Sildenafil Citrate”, an active pharmaceutical ingredient which belongs to the class of drugs termed as the “PDE5Is” or the phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors. As their name implies, the PDE5 inhibitors specifically “inhibit” PDE5 enzyme found in the penile tissue. Other PDE5 inhibitor drugs available in the market include:
- Tadalafil (brand name: Cialis)
- Vardenafil (brand name: Levitra, Stendra)
Although there are 3 types of PDE5 inhibitors available in the market, their actions are all identical. Sildenafil Citrate had a few tweaks which led to the development of Tadalafil and Vardenafil, but the way these drugs work is the same. PDE5 inhibitors block the action of the PDE5 enzyme in destroying the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) released in the penile tissue when an individual is sexually stimulated. This cyclic GMP in the penile tissue is responsible for the relaxation of the muscles in the penile walls, which in turn allows more blood to flow in the spongy penile tissues. PDE5 blocks this mechanism too early, so the individuals suffering from ED are not able to get an erection or maintain it.
Since PDE5 inhibitors block the PDE5 enzyme’s destruction of the cGMP responsible for the erectile response in patients, PDE5 inhibitors like Kamagra (Sildenafil) are able to help patients have their erectile response restored.
How do I use Kamagra?
Kamagra is taken only when needed and taken anywhere between 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to sexual intercourse. Kamagra pills and other products are able to give the patients their desired effect in an average of 4 hours (but may be more or less). Only one dose a day is needed.
Kamagra side effects
Since Kamagra products contain Sildenafil Citrate, patients may experience a number of side effects which may be caused by the products’ active pharmaceutical ingredient. Side effects to watch out for are: headaches, blurry vision, gI upset, back pain, facial flushing.
Who may not take Kamagra?
You may not take Kamagra or any other Sildenafil products if you have (unless otherwise approved by your physician): hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, if you are less than 18 years old, if you are taking medications like nitrates, antifungal meds, antibiotics, or HIV/Hepatitis C medication.
Who makes Kamagra?
Kamagra is actually a whole product line from Ajanta Pharma in India. The company Ajanta Pharma named its Sildenafil-containing products “Kamagra” and makes a number of product formulations for the brand. Ajanta Pharma is a multinational company which started in 1973 which started in India but now has expanded to 30 countries of the world. Ajanta operates in the USA, the Middle East, the Philippines, Asia, Europe, and CIS. Kamagra’s manufacturer is capable of manufacturing millions to billions of product units annually, in various dosage formulations and in various therapeutic areas. The Sildenafil/Kamagra product line is just one of the company’s famous brands, as it is known to in making drugs in other therapeutic segments too. Ajanta Pharma’s accreditations include the local Indian FDA approval, certification for WHO-GMP, and the seal of approval from the US FDA.
Where Can I Buy Kamagra?
If you’re asking, “Where Can I Buy Kamagra?”, there are actually two options you can try:
Buy Kamagra products locally
If you are an Indian local, you can absolutely find Kamagra products in your local drugstores, since the company which manufactures Kamagra, Ajanta Pharma, is located in India. You still have to provide the proper prescriptions, though, since Kamagra products or Sildenafil-containing products are strictly prescription-only medications.
Aside from India, Ajanta Pharma is also known to export to 30 countries, so a number of these countries are also able to offer Kamagra products domestically. When prescribed with Sildenafil for ED, you can ask your local drugstores if they have Kamagra available (if you are in the territories where Ajanta is able to export its products to).
- Authentic product guarantee
- They are legally operating, no risk of getting scammed
- No waiting period; you can get your products as soon as you pay for them
- You can ask the pharmacists for better brand recommendations for the same drug/you can compare products while in the store
- Products are usually expensive, especially the brand name treatments
- Rare products/product of choice (especially international brands) may not always be available; limited options
- Not enough anonymity
- Not accessible enough when you live in an area without a nearby pharmacy or when you have a busy schedule
Buy Kamagra products online
Although Kamagra is available in local drugstores, most of the buyers tend to prefer buying Kamagra products online, due to the ease of access provided by the online stores for the products. Most of the online drugstores are able to offer Kamagra and other erectile dysfunction products without prescription because they sell the products under the assumption that patients ordering the products are actually prescribed the drugs. Some online drugstores still ask for written prescriptions, though.
- Very accessible especially for buyers living in areas without any pharmacy nearby
- Prices are often low; there are a lot of discount offers (voucher codes, free shipping, freebies, double pills offers, referral discounts, and many others)
- Anonymity in shopping especially for stigmatized products
- Great product variety; most online stores are one-stop-shops
- Easier to compare product prices
- Easy database search
- Hassle-free ordering (you don’t have to wait for your turn)
- Some online drugstores have online doctors which could help you get your product prescription even if you don’t have one
- Most online drugstores have extensive product descriptions and also provide links to articles relevant to the product you are eyeing.
- Since the nature of the business is online, there is little regulation when it comes to the online vendors, therefore buying online puts you at a greater risk of getting scammed
- There is also a higher risk of being sent counterfeit products
- Online purchasing puts you at a greater identity theft risk; some nefarious entities may try to steal your credit card information, etc.
- Some online pharmacies do not give out their business information, making it hard for you to contact them when problems arise
- Orders may take long to arrive; online ordering should not be done for immediate medical needs
- Your orders may be lost due to shipping or may be damaged due to transit/courier handling
- You cannot immediately apply for refund and some online shops do not have a refund policy
- Other sites charge crazy high shipping rates and/or apply hidden charges
- Some websites are selling dangerous substances which you can avail without prescriptions (these meds can compromise your health)
Where Can I Buy Kamagra Online? Any recommendations?
There are online drugstores selling Kamagra products on the internet. There are some forums/review sites with users discussing which stores are the best when it comes to Kamagra products. The stores mentioned on the images below are only a handful of stores which buyers find recommendable to use.
Direct Kamagra UK, based on its name, is an online store specializing in the distribution of Kamagra products mostly in the United Kingdom, although the store is also able to cater to international users. The store has a 9.2 rating of 10, which is the weighted average for its 1,970 user reviews on Trustpilot.com, a well-renowned review site.
All the reviews posted on Trustpilot were “verified reviews” from users who were really able to make their purchases from the website. 86% of the reviews were 5/5 star ratings for the website.
Another online drugstore selling Ajanta Pharma products like Kamagra (amongst other products) is the store Dr. Fox (Doctorfox.co.uk). The store’s 2016 rating is 4.91/5 stars in GmbH (another review site for Internet pharmacies) the average of its 2,772 reviews for 2016.
One user posted his query regarding the best shops online to buy his generic Sildenafil products from (like Kamagra) and the moderator gave him a list of the trusted shops he can buy his Sildenafil products from (see image above).
So, Where Do I Buy Kamagra?
I am not actually endorsing the websites mentioned above nor am I related in any of those sites. They are merely examples of the places you can purchase your Sildenafil products like Kamagra from. There are numerous vendors on the internet selling Kamagra products and other products for ED, so it is helpful to look at third party site reviews for the shops selling medications you are considering to buy. Where do I buy Kamagra? Do your research and look for websites with good, plentiful, and substantial reviews (plus those with good prices) to avert getting scammed and get great value for your spendings. I am giving Kamagra 5 out of 5