Sildenafil containing drugs are used to cure erectile dysfunction in man, patented in 1996 & approved by FDA in 1998. It became an instant hit and evoked a worldwide response. Sildenafil works by stopping the action of a chemical inside the body, name phosphodiesterase type-5 which helps to relax blood vessels of the penis and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation. It acts on Corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue of penis) to enhance the blood flow which results in an erection of the penis. Kamagra Gold 100mg is advised to use 1 hour before planned sexual activity, as well not to take a huge meal before as, in some cases, it may take longer to work. Sildenafil will not cause any erection unless you are sexually aroused. Sildenafil starts working within one hour after taking the medication and lasts for 3-4 hours depending upon the sexual stimulation received by the male.
Kamagra Gold is completely safe drug to use for the male suffering from erectile dysfunction. There is no significant adverse effect of Sildenafil if it is taken as per doctor’s recommendation. It may cause headache, flushing, dyspepsia, insomnia, erythema, skin rash, and loose motion. Kamagra Gold 100mg is a product by Ajanta Pharma which contains Sildenafil. It’s available in the form of tablet and jelly under this brand name.
Ajanta Pharma Profile
Ajanta Pharma is a multinational award winning company based in India and founded in 1973. The mission of Ajanta is to serve global healthcare needs through the empathy, innovation, and modern technology.
They produce a comprehensive range of generic products targeting different therapeutic segments for treatment of patients, customized to each market in which they have presence. They have a stable presence in high growth specialty segments of cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology and pain management where they have been able to provide consistently innovative products for patients. They ranked 1st position in the Indian market for patient convenience and compliance. The products from Ajanta Pharmacy are used in more than 30 countries all over the world including India, USA, Africa, Philippines and the Middle East. According to the official site, the company, who played a significant role in supplying of Anti-Malarial products in Africa under the observation of WHO is approved by United States FDA.
Scientific Research Related to Sildenafil
As described in the research paper “Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction” by Irwin Goldstein published on New England Journal Med in 1998, most of the erectile dysfunction are caused due to interruption of blood flow to Corpus Cavernosum in the penis. Clogged blood vessels lead to erectile dysfunction. Very fewer amounts of people suffer from erectile dysfunction due to other causes like accidents. Those who endure from erectile dysfunction due to insufficient blood flow in penile blood artery can use Sildenafil for its cure. One dose of Sildenafil is recommended one hour before sexual intercourse
In two different studies, 861 men from 18 years or older with a clinical diagnosis of Penile erectile dysfunction from last six months or longer were tested. It was conducted at 37 centers across the United States. Every one of them had to be in a stable relationship with one constant female partner which had begun at least six months ago. The reason behind erectile dysfunction was determined by the medical history, physical examination & other diagnostic procedures.
Upon the basis of these evaluations, these men were classified as having organic, psychogenic, or mixed erectile dysfunction. Among them, 605 (70 %) were diagnosed to have organic erectile dysfunction, 99 (11 %) to have psychogenic erectile dysfunction and 157 (18 %) to have mixed erectile dysfunction. They were advised to take a dose of sildenafil approximately one hour before the sexual intercourse, but not more than once a day.
In one research paper released on FDA website, it was discovered that single oral dose of Sildenafil of 100 mg has no clinically relevant changes in the ECGs of a healthy male having erectile dysfunction. During all the trials, Sildenafil has improved the erections of 43% of chronic patients of erectile dysfunction compared to 15% on placebo.
Another research work named as “Effect of Sildenafil” was done by Trang Nguyen and Elissa Min under the observation of the University of California which concluded that normal erectile function depends upon the relaxation of Smooth Muscle in the Corpus Cavernosum. During the sexual stimulation of cavernous nerves, endothelial cells release NO (Nitric Oxide) in response. NO stimulates the formation of GMP (cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate). Sildenafil is a potential, selective inhibitor of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5), which causes the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in corpus cavernosum. Sildenafil restores the natural erectile process in response to sexual stimulations by inhibiting cGMP catabolism in the smooth muscle of Copus Cavernosum. Sildenafil is absorbed very fast, within one hour after oral administration having a half-life of three to five hours. Sildenafil improves not only erectile dysfunction but also sexual function in men.
Mechanism of Action and Description of Sildenafil
Sildenafil is an oral medication for erectile dysfunction, an inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Sildenafil citrate is designated chemically as 1-[[3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H- pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl)-4ethoxyphenyl]sulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine citrate . Sildenafil is rapidly absorbed within one hour after oral administration, with a mean definite bioavailability of 41%. It is done predominantly by hepatic metabolism (generally by cytochrome P450 3A4) which is converted to an active metabolite.
The mechanism of erection of the penis is caused by the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus cavernosum of the penis during sexual stimulation. Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. As a result, the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is increased, which proceeds smooth muscle relaxation in the corpus cavernosum in the penis which allows inflow of blood.
Sildenafil increases the effect of Nitric Oxide (NO) by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). NO mainly causes cGMP depletion in penile area. Sildenafil doesn’t have a direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum, and it works only when sexual stimulation causes the release of nitric oxide. Sildenafil causes increased amount of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum by inhibiting PDE5. Then, the smooth muscle starts relaxation and blood flow into the corpus cavernosum of the penis.
Kamagra Gold 100mg Effects
Kamagra Gold allows someone to get a quality erection within 1 hour after taking it which lasts for almost 4-6 hours. It provides an active flow of blood to the genitals that fill the corpus cavernosum of the penis which acts on men to get a good erection. Kamagra also helps to overcome impotence and other erectile dysfunction. Kamagra doesn’t have a direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum of penis, and it works only when external sexual stimulation causes the release of the nitric oxide. Sildenafil causes increased amount of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum by inhibiting PDE5. Then, the smooth muscle starts relaxation and blood flow into the corpus cavernosum of the penis.
Recommended Doses and Duration of Therapy
The only dose available for KAMAGRA GOLD is 100 mg which is recommended to use before one hour before planned sexual activity. It doesn’t have any specific duration to use, but for being a complete safe drug, it can be used as long as required. Doctors advise patients not to take more than one pill in a day. It’s also recommended not to take this medication unnecessarily if the male partner doesn’t have any plan for sexual intercourse within one hour.
Side Effects and Warnings
Kamagra Gold 100 mg has very mild caused by PDE 5 inhibition related dilation of blood vessels. The common adverse effects are listed below flushing, epistaxis, dyspepsia, loose motion, vomiting, insomnia, erythema, dizziness, muscle ache, nausea.
The users are advised to seek medical attention as soon as possible in case of severe allergic reaction which includes skin rash, itching of skin, dysphagia (difficulty in breathing), tightness in the chest and pain, swelling of the face, arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), fainting, loss of consciousness.
Warning: Avoid this medication if, you are allergic to any of ingredients in sildenafil, have PVOD (pulmonary venous occlusive disease) or using nitrates drugs (e.g., isosorbide, nitro-glycerine)
Sildenafil interacted with the drugs such as Aspirin, Ranitidine, Paracetamol, Furosemide (diuretic) and no adverse effect was found. But it’s recommended not to take Sildenafil if he is under nitrates medications e.g. isosorbide, nitro-glycerine. The user should avoid using Sildenafil if he takes another medicine that contains PDE5 inhibitor such as vardenafil.
Customers using this product are highly satisfied. They got rid of erectile dysfunction problem after using Kamagra 100 mg. The first customer reviewed Kamagra Gold as “One of the best ED treatments.”
Based on the customer reaction, it’s clearly seen that Kamagra 100 mg has magically changed their sexual relationship with their partner. They became more confident. They can get their erection within 30 minutes of use.They recommended this medication for other men too who also suffers from erectile dysfunction.
Price for Kamagra Gold 100mg, Dosage and Available Forms
According to clinixplus.com, one strip of Kamagra Gold 100mg containing four tablets costs $4. Plus, the product can be returned if it is unopened in a timeframe of 30 days for a full refund.
According to maraup.com, the price for 28 pills is $27, and they provide free Airmail shipping to everywhere including USA, Australia, and Canada. Otherwise, they charge additional 16$ for shipping if EMS Courier delivers it.
According to alldaychemist.com, the price for ten pills is $25, but they charge $25 for shipping and handling. Shipping rate is fixed and flat irrespective of all country including USA, Australia, Canada.
Conclusion and Rating
Kamagra Gold 100mg is an excellent medication to cure erectile dysfunction in male which is an analog version of Sildenafil, which increases the amount of blood passing to the penis making an erection possible when there is a sexual stimulation. This product is safe to use for those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. There are some precautions and warnings about using the Kamagra Gold which should be kept in mind before using. Kamagra Gold 100 can be recommended for use because it doesn’t contain any ingredient that can be harmful to the body. Patient suffering from erectile dysfunction can continue their medication as many days as desired/prescribed. Physicians advise not to use this drug if a male partner does have any plan for sexual activity on that day within one hour. Kamagra Gold 100mg is an excellent solution for the men who have ED. This medication not only cures ED but also impotence and other dysfunction of the penis.It makes men more confident about their sexual relationship. I would give 5 stars out of 5 for Kamagra Gold 100mg.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Wiki Facts
- Brand: Kamagra Gold
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
- Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Ajanta Pharma
- Country of Manufacture: India
- Availability: USA, New Zealand, Slovakia, UK, EU, India, +
- Sadovsky R, Miller T, Moscowitz M, Hackett G. Three-year update of sildenafil efficacy and safety. Clin Pract. 2002;55:115-28. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11321851
- Levinson B. Erectile dysfunction and culture in South Africa. Journal of sex & marital therapy. 1999 Oct 1;25(4):267-70. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10546164
- Levinson IP, Khalaf IM, Shaeer KZ, Smart DO. Efficacy and safety of sildenafil citrate (Viagra®) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men in Egypt and South Africa. International journal of impotence research. 2003 Apr 1;15:S25-9. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12825106
- Dodgen AL, Hill KD. Safety and tolerability considerations in the use of sildenafil for children with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Drug, healthcare and patient safety. 2015;7:175. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26719728
- Jackson G. Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibition: effects on the coronary vasculature. International journal of clinical practice. 2001 Apr;55(3):183-8. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/11351772/
- Bocchi EA, Guimaraes G, Bellotti G, Ramires JA. Sildenafil Effects on Exercise, Neurohormonal Activation, and Erectile Dysfunction in Congestive Heart Failure. In Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2001 Feb 1 (Vol. 37, No. 2, Pp. 163a-163a). 655 Avenue of The Americas, New York, NY10010 USA: Elsevier Science Inc. Available from: http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/106/9/1097
- Prieto Castro RM, Anglada Curado FJ, Regueiro Lopez JC, Leva Vallejo ME, Molina Sanchez J, Saceda Lopez JL, Requena Tapia MJ. Treatment with sildenafil citrate in renal transplant patients with erectile dysfunction. BJU international. 2001 Aug 1;88(3):241-3. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11488737
- Steers W, Guay AT, Leriche A, Gingell C, Hargreave TB, Wright PJ, Price DE, Feldman RA. Assessment of the efficacy and safety of Viagra®(sildenafil citrate) in men with erectile dysfunction during long-term treatment. International journal of impotence research. 2001 Oct 1;13(5). Available from: http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v13/n5/pdf/3900714a.pdf?origin=publication_detail
- Aytac IA, McKinlay JB, Krane RJ. The likely worldwide increase in erectile dysfunction between 1995 and 2025 and some possible policy consequences. BJU international. 1999 Jul 1;84:50-6. Available from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00142.x/full
- Rosen RC, Riley A, Wagner G, Osterloh IH, Kirkpatrick J, Mishra A. The international index of erectile function (IIEF): a multidimensional scale for assessment of erectile dysfunction. Urology. 1997 Jun 30;49(6):822-30. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9187685
- Modebe O. Erectile failure among medical clinic patients. African journal of medicine and medical sciences. 1990 Dec;19(4):259-64. Available from: http://spectrum.diabetesjournals.org/content/17/4/225
- Levinson B. Erectile dysfunction and culture in South Africa. Journal of sex & marital therapy. 1999 Oct 1;25(4):267-70. Available from: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239908404003?journalCode=usmt20